Google E-Commerce Analytics Included with your Kartra GO E-Commerce Store
This extension integrates your Google Analytics for enhanced eCommerce reporting and analysis so that you can monitor your product performance and sales performance data. This extension is an essential extension for all real businesses that want to track this valuable data.
What is Google Ecommerce?
Google E-commerce tracking allows you to measure the number of transactions and revenue that your website generates. With this software extension, you can record your store sales transactions with Google Analytics, and thereby you can create reports in Google Analytics and monitor your sales performance, product performance, transactions, eCommerce conversion rate, unique purchases, source/medium, user location, time to purchase, etc.
You can also monitor shopping behavior, checkout behavior, product list performance, in-depth registered customer behavior, etc. This is an amazing extension that uses the amazing feature of Google Analytics.
- Track Product Impressions
- In-depth Reporting and Analysis by Customer ID (User-ID)
- Track Product details view
- Track addition of a product to a shopping cart
- Track removal of a product from a shopping cart (supported only for OpenCart 22.214.171.124 and higher versions)
- Track Checkout
- Track Purchases
- Track Refunds
Before Google Analytics can report E-Commerce activity for your website, you must enable E-Commerce tracking on the view (profile) settings page for your website in Google Analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Navigate to the desired account, property and view.
- In the VIEW column, select E-Commerce Settings.
- Enable E-Commerce and Enable Enhanced E-Commerce Reporting
- Click Save.