Abandoned Cart Included with your Kartra GO E-Commerce Store
Send timely notifications about abandoned carts
Abandoned cart emails are sent to customers who have added products to their cart but failed to check out.
It’s remarkably effective as a sales recovery tactic. According to a Survey, nearly half of all abandoned cart emails are opened and over a third of clicks lead to purchases back on site. You have to understand that customers often abandon their carts without meaning to do so, for example because the website crashed, because the process was complicated, or because the site timed out.
It is a very easy to install extension. Once installed and setup, it automatically sends out emails to customers. It can also send optional reminder emails. Admin can also monitor the number of abandoned cart and can send email manually as well.
- Automatically triggers emails
- Email can also be sent manually from the admin panel
- Email HTML editor with required shortcodes
- Reminder Emails feature
- Automatically logs in to website from the encrypted checkout link from the email
- Cart Recovery from the checkout link
- Email Viewed, Conversion Statistics, Google Analytics in-built Campaign Tracking
- Exit Intent Popup
- Auto Coupon Code Generator
- Tracks Last Action of customer
- Potential Customer Detection
- Previous total purchases of the customer
- Guest Cart Intelligence
- Multi-language Supported
- Multi-Store Supported
- IP Address Matching
- Supports One page checkout